At Premium Traveller we want to start 2016 with the best travel resolutions so as not to let anything mess up our plans.
- Making the most of your time: irksome delays from your home to the airport are a thing of the past with our Fast Pass (Meet & Assist) service at Madrid and Barcelona airports.
- Sleeping 8 hours a day: if you have an early-morning flight, our Air Rooms mean you can spend the night at El Prat or Barajas to get a good night’s rest and have a proper breakfast before catching your plane.
- Preventing stress: a good thermal circuit or a relaxing massage while in transit is an absolute blessing. Or get yourself a manicure or a haircut before takeoff. These services are all at your disposal at Barcelona Airport’s Air Wellness centre.
- Being better informed: take some time off at one of Premium Traveller’s many Air Lounges throughout Europe to catch up on the day’s news or read an interesting magazine. At the same time, you can enjoy a drink, make use of our Wi-Fi Internet access, and relax in our ample leisure areas.
- Working in comfort and in peace and quiet: book a workspace at the airport to make the most of your transit time and draft a report, prepare for a meeting or catch up with your emails. Book your Air Meetings office and start using it right away.
Your time at the airport will always be better with #premiumtraveller. Reserve all our services here.