Travel is a synonym of surprise, but we’re referring to welcome surprises, the kind that provide you with a unique, comfortable and memorable experience. Premium Traveller gives you 5 reasons for loving your stay at the airport:
- Eating a Wagyu beef (mistakenly known as Kobe beef) carpaccio. The most expensive meat in the world can be found in the kitchen of Qantas’s VIP lounges in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Relaxing in a cabin. Known as “The Wing”, Cathay Pacific’s super VIP Lounge at Hong Kong airport includes five fully private cabins, each of which includes an enormous bathtub, a rain-effect shower, and white, fluffy bathrobes and slippers.
- Eating at the Eiffel Tower restaurant. The VIP Lounge at Paris’ Charles de Gaulle airport boasts an haute-cuisine French restaurant run by chef Alain Ducasse, who is also in charge of the Jules Verne restaurant at Paris’s iconic Tower.
- There’s life after jet lag. The Elemis Spa at British Airways’ London-Heathrow and New York-JFK VIP lounges offers completely free 15-minute beauty treatments. Its star product, however, has to be the “jet-lag eyes reviver”, which uses advanced anti-ageing technology to provide relief to tired eyes and soften their lines of expression.
- Playing billiards Istanbul airport is the site of the Turkish Airlines VIP Lounge, which features private relaxation rooms where you can take a nap or a shower, but if what you really want is a bit of fun, don’t hesitate to visit the billiards area.
Remember Premium Traveller is always there with you at the airport. Book our most exclusive services and become a genuine #premiumtraveller.